Wednesday, November 08, 2006

The Greatest Cheat-2-Healthiness Secrets!

People are always asking me "how do you do it?" and these things I share are exactly How I do it!! Besides practicing what I preach and sharing with you a lifestyle that has given me great results in return (inspite of a lousy "family history" that some think can stack up against you)...these aids shared here have given me a greater respect for the power of nutrients in a single day! Some of these superior products have been a part of my daily diet for 20 years!! My credentials are something I feel are attainable to anyone who dares to change their habits to healthier choices. The only thing that matters is our time on earth, enjoying life and the energy to accomplish those goals that do only good. To do the work set before us we gotta keep our health. I know what I'm talking about, for years I have consistantly maintained fabulous numbers like these: My BMI = 24. Cholesterol 198, Triglycerides 88, HDL 97, LDL 71. ALT 14. rBS 81. BP 102/60. EKG normal and all CA screening tests negative. What are your credentials?? Do you even know where you stand in the scope of things?? Find out now, and see how hard you need to work to prevent a serious illness from clutching your well being!! Good luck!

We are advocates for a routine full body massage to stimulate the healing process in HEALTH RECOVERY and stress relief! If you have never done this then make an appointment TODAY! Otherwise do it as often as you can afford. Also research for yourself the idea of colonic's to kick start your detox program. OR to take it to the NEXT level see our page on the FLOAT TANK experience! Where ever you start your journey there will always be more to explore and experience for your personal health recovery program.

http://floatingfacts.blogspot.com
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jasmine said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.