Tuesday, November 07, 2006

DRINK only PURE water!!!!

I know I take things to the next level but "Hey, " there is always something new to improve on as you embark on the pathway to Health Recovery! You'll see as you go along, because as you begin to feel the changes for yourself it gives you a respect and motivation to do even more. So you see, it's not hopeless or TOO hard. You'll do these things because you'll LIKE FEELING THE WAY YOU DO AS YOU GET BETTER!

I use Crystal clear pure water that is energized/distilled or you can try from a well that is fabulous tasting! OR Buy distilled water for drinking at the store.

My water machine was necessary where I live because our water source is untrustworthy for health. I FELT and saw and tasted the difference from my water in the first week of drinking it! This cost: $1700 for my health in drinking this water and I don't regret it for a second! Most people think I'm nuts......8>) Check it out:

http://www.johnellis.com/home.html

No comments: